Included in this product is the Behavioral Financial Advice Course and the BFA Designation Exam
The BFA Designation Exam is a 3rd party proctored exam. It consists of 100 multiple choice questions with two case studies. To obtain the Behavioral Financial Advisor designation, a 80% passing grade is required.
Behavioral Financial Advice integrates traditional finance practices with psychology and neuroscience to improve emotional competency and decision-making behavior that increases effective usage of the financial plan for you and your clients.
Our two-course online program delivers results:
- 97% of advisors report think2perform’s BFA program increased their production.
- 73.1% of advisors report think2perform’s BFA program increased their client acquisition.
- Identify why investments work, investors don't
- Tools and concepts to apply behavioral finance
- Structured process to incorporate Behavioral Financial Advice
Breakthrough leaders understand not only how to lead others, but also how to lead themselves. They know that without strong emotional and moral competencies and intelligence that they will not optimally function. And they know that making decisions requires much considered thought. This program is designed for those who want to be active participants in taking their leadership skills to a new level. It’s designed for those who are ready to critically examine their own values and beliefs and learn tools for reframing their thinking on how to make better decisions.
This program contains five self-paced courses that, together, will help make you the breakthrough leader that you deserve to be. The program also includes an in-depth emotional intelligence assessment and coaching consultation with one of our think2perform advisors.
- Course 1: Self Leadership
- Course 2: Leading in Alignment
- Course 3: Emotional Intelligence
- Course 4: Decision Making
- Course 5: Goal Setting